10 questions about life
Lately, I have a lot of philosophical thoughts about life. Mostly because of the many wonderful people whom I meet. Some people say that I am lucky in life with the people that I have met. But I deeply believe in this simple thing – that what you give to the world, the world gives back to you.
Nowadays we often hear that the world is full of haters. Perhaps it is true, but I always try to focus on the positives and to surround myself with good, valuable people. And quite often, things that are painful today and seem to be a huge tragedy, diminish after some time and seem to be less significant or even insignificant.
The internet is a source of many inspirations for me. Lately, I found a list of questions about life that are worth asking yourself (source: www.lifehack.org). I answered them, and I have to admit that it was very refreshing, and that the questions modified my perspective.
10 QUESTIONS ABOUT LIFE YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF
- Are you doing what you truly want to do?
- How many promises have you made and how many of them have you fulfilled?
- Will you break the rules because of something/someone you care about?
- Is there anything you can’t let go of but you know you should?
- Do you remember anyone you hated 10 years ago? Does it matter now?
- If you die now, would you have any regrets?
- Are you afraid of making mistakes even though there’s no punishments at all?
- What’s the difference between you and most of the other people?
- Have I built my character?
- If today’d be the end of the world, what’d you do?
What do you think about these questions? Would you add anything else? Tell me in the comments section here, or on my FB fanpage
P.S. Like this post? You might also enjoy more of my LIFE ADVICES.