10 Things mentally strong people do
The internet is a source of many inspirations for me. Lately, I found a list of things that mentally strong people do (source: www.forbes.com). I chose the 10 most interesting points and I think they are worth considering.
10 THINGS MENTALLY STRONG PEOPLE DO
- They move on. They don’t waste time feeling sorry for themselves.
- They embrace change. They welcome challenges.
- They don’t complain. They don’t waste energy on things they cannot control.
- They are kind, fair, and unafraid to speak up. They don’t worry about pleasing other people.
- They invest their energy in the present. They don’t dwell on the past.
- They accept full responsibility for their past behavior. They don’t make the same mistakes over and over.
- They celebrate other people’s success. They don’t resent that success.
- They are willing to fail. They don’t give up after failing. They see every failure as a chance to improve.
- They are prepared to work and succeed on their own merits. They don’t feel the world owes them anything.
- They think productively. They replace negative thoughts with productive thoughts
What do you think about this list? Would you add anything else? Do you consider yourself a mentally strong person? Tell me in the comments section here, or on my FB fanpage
P.S. Like this post? You might also enjoy the section LIFE ADVICE.