I like surfing the Internet, and I always find something interesting that makes one think and that I like sharing with you on my blog. This time I found a list of things that successful people do differently. (source: dailyquotes.co)
Success means something different for everybody. For someone it might mean a professional career, and for anothers a happy family. For me, it’s a combination of both.
Or perhaps you think that success is something overrated? As usual I am leaving it for your consideration.
THINGS SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DO DIFFERENTLY:
- They create and pursue focused goals.
- They take decisive and immediate action.
- They focus on being productive, not being busy.
- They make logical, informed decisions.
- They avoid the trap of trying to make things perfect.
- They work outside of their comfort zone.
- They keep things simple.
- They focus on making small, continuous improvements.
- They measure and track their progress.
- They maintain a positive attitude as they learn from mistakes.
- They spend time with the motivational people.
- They maintain balance in their life.
I also recommend you read my post “10 Ways successful people stay calm” (here).
What do you think about this list? What is success for you?
Tell me in the comments section here, or on my FB fanpage
P.S. Like this post? You might also enjoy the section LIFESTYLE/ LIFE ADVICE.